Walibi Holland amusement park is one of the largest amusement parks in the Netherlands. Walibi Holland is very suitable for teenagers and young adults, but families with children can also enjoy themselves. There are plenty of quieter family attractions. The area on the map with the name “Walibi Play Land” is especially for children, with all kinds of children’s playgrounds.
Family attractions Walibi Holland
For those who are looking for a little bit more excitement than a children’s playground but find the roller coasters a bit too scary, there are also excellent attractions. How about merry-go-rounds and vintage cars or the 45-meter high Ferris wheel. The mysterious “Merlin’s Magic Castle” is also a crowd puller. There are also 2 wild water courses and you can shoot at each other with water guns during a ride in the “Splash Battle”. The rotating swing “Tomahawk” is also located in this area.
Walibi Holland roller coasters
Walibi Holland is very famous for its good roller coasters. The amusement park is also called the “Roller Coaster Capital” of Europe.
Walibi Holland amusement park has fast and high roller coasters, for example:
- Goliath (highest roller coaster in the Netherlands)
- Lost Gravity (looping roller coaster)
- Xpress Platform 13 (looping roller coaster)
- Speed of Sound (looping roller coaster)
- Condor (looping roller coaster)
- Untamed (spectacular roller coaster made of wood and steel)
The park is divided into seven different zones, so you can easily find your favorite attraction. You enter the park via “Main Street” where you can eat and drink at various eateries. There are also shops for nice souvenirs here.
Beautiful shows regularly take place on the main stage at the Ferris wheel.
Overview of the attractions
Super fast attractions: Goliath (highest roller coaster in the Netherlands) – Lost Gravity, Xpress Platform 13, Speed of Sound and Condor (looping roller coasters) – Untamed (beautiful roller coaster made of wood and steel) – Space Shot (tower where you make a free fall) – Tomahawk (rotating rocking disc) – Blast (turned over several times)
Family attractions: El Rio Grande and Crazy River (white-water rides) – Merlin’s Magic Castle (rotating building) – Drako (roller coaster suitable for the whole family) – Splash Battle (wet boat ride) – La Grande Roue (ferris wheel)
Show: Rockstar, The Final Battle (music and dance performance) – NeuroGen (VR attraction for 16+)
Thanks to a good scatter of the attractions across the park, the waiting times per attraction are not too bad.
Accessibility of Walibi Holland amusement park
The address of Walibi Holland is: Spijkweg 30, 8256 RJ Biddinghuizen.
- By car you can reach the amusement park via the A28 motorway, from Zwolle: exit 16 ‘t Harde and from Amersfoort: exit 13 Lelystad, direction Harderwijk. Then follow the Walibi or Walibi World signs.
- By car from Amsterdam: via highway A6 direction Almere / Lelystad, exit 10 Lelystad. Then follow the Walibi or Walibi World signs.
- There is ample parking space at the amusement park. Paid parking.
- By public transport you can take the Walibi Holland Express (bus number 247) to the park from Harderwijk train station.
FIND HOTEL NEAR WALIBI HOLLAND AMUSEMENT PARK